Translation from EXO Planet #5 – Exploration Live Album Q&A part.
Name: OH SEHUN
1. Ticket day for the most awaited EXO-Planet concert is coming up fast. Which seat will you try to get?
1. Standing for sure
2. Comfortable is the best! Seating
3. Honestly, I don’t have much confidence in ticketing
Reason: I want to try going for both standing and seating.
2. Who will be your ‘bias’ among EXO members?
Reason: Of course it’s me! This question is strange! ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ
3. If you’re gonna give your ‘bias’ a nickname, how would you do it?
A: Oh Sehun (Oh Sehun)
Reason: I want my name to still be there so it would emphasize attention
4. You have a plan to bring a placard at the EXO Planet concert. What would you write in your placard?
A: Oh sehun (Oh Sehun)
Reason: Same as above
5. If it’s possible to take pics and videos during EXO Planet concerts, which member will you be focusing on most?
A: I’ll take pictures/videos of all EXO members.
Reason: It’s hard to choose just one member. This question doesn’t make any sense!
6. Which performance from your ‘bias’ is the one that you’d like to see most?
A: Sehun’s solo song “GO” from [EXO Planet #4 – The Elyxion]. I’d like to see that again!
7. You’ve become an event leader for the EXO Planet concert. What event would you want to do for EXO?
A: How about we all leave while EXO members are still right in front of us, kinda like a hidden camera? What do you think?
8. If there is a placard event for EXO, what will you have in it?
A: You should do whatever you want!
9. What is the thing that you would definitely like to tell your ‘bias’?
A: Keep on venturing out your dreams. I’ll wait!
To himself (Sehun):
Even if you’re not 100% satisfied, I’m proud that you were able to show that you had fun, which is the most important. Let’s show a newer appearance/performance next time!
EXO, what has an exceptional bond. I don’t think we ever fought before. If someone is having a hard time, we cry together, we listen to each other’s worries; that’s how we passed our time. Having kind-hearted members gathered in one group like this, it’s really something to be grateful for. We were able to get to where we are because we’ve established a strong bond. Thank you, I love you.
It’s a shame that I couldn’t thank each one of you who helped EXO behind the stage. We were able to wrap up [EXO Planet #5 – ExplOration] safety thanks tot he staffs’ hard work. Thank you!
No matter what, I want to relay the words “Thank you” even if it sounds like it’s a formality.
Even if I’m not doing these types of interview, I’ve said these words a lot to EXO-L. I wanted to express myself in other newer ways and comfortably, but it’s such a shame that in the end I only have these words to say. Once again, thank you and I love you.
However, I’m really sincere. Whatever EXO-L want or want to do in the future, let’s be inquisitive and communicate!
Lastly, finger hearts x 100, no matter how hard it is. Ha Ha Ha